How to Access Your Medical Records
Payment for medical record requests is accepted in cash or by check. The rates are as follows:
- $5.00 for first 10 pages of your medical record
- $0.25 for each additional page
- Microfilm records are $1.55 per page
You may file a medical record request by downloading a Paper Medical Request Form and sending the completed form to your community clinic.
- Medical Record Authorization Release – English
- Medical Record Authorization Release – Spanish
- Medical Record Authorization Release – Polish
Your medical records may then be made available for pick-up. A valid photo ID (passport, driver’s license, state ID, or school ID) is required. To order or pick up your medical records please review the pick-up locations for each community clinic.
John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital
- Austin Health Center
- Cicero Health Center
- Logan Square Health Center
- Dr. Jorge Prieto Health Center
- Vista Health Center
- Morton – East
- Child Advocacy
- Fantus Health Center
1901 Harrison St.
Room 103B, Basement of Fantus Clinic
Chicago, IL 60612
- Englewood Health Center
- John Sengstacke Health Center
- Near South Health Center
- Woodlawn Health Center
500 E. 51st St.
Chicago, IL 60615
Oak Forest Health Center
- Robbins Health Center
- Woody Winston Health Center
- Cottage Grove Health Center
15900 S. Cicero Ave.
Oak Forest, IL 60452
To Obtain Vital Records
Copies of birth, death, and other official records for Chicago and suburban Cook County residents can be obtained from the Cook County Clerk’s office at www.cookcountyclerk.com or (312-603-5656).