Dr. Henry Fung
Dr. Mohammed Qaisi
Residency Program Director
1900 W. Polk St, Ste. 612Chicago, IL 60612
Phone: (312) 864-3202Fax: (312) 864-9762
Cook County Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery offers two positions for non-categorical paid interns. If you are interested please send the following to our department:
- 2×2 inch photo of applicant
- Curriculum Vitae and Personal Statement
- Official Dental School Transcript
- Official Undergraduate Transcript
- Official NBME CBSE examination scores (preferred but not required)
- Three letters of recommendation
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must have passed Part I, National Dental Board Examination
- Must be a graduate of a U.S. or Canadian dental school or an equivalent program.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
Prior to enrollment in the program applicants:
- Must have passed Parts I and II, National Dental Board Examination.
- Must have earned a D.M.D/D.D.S. degree, or equivalent.
- Must be eligible for state dental license. Temporary or permanent Illinois license is required.
To apply please send materials to:
- Contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: email@example.com.
- Mail applications to this address:
John Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Attn: Ms. Maire Leahy/Dr. Mohammed Qaisi
RE: Internship Application
1900 W. Polk St, Ste. 611
Chicago, IL 60612