Henry Fung, DDS
Mohammed Qaisi, DMD, MD, FACS
Residency Program Director
1900 W. Polk St, Ste. 612Chicago, IL 60612
Phone: (312) 864-3202Fax: (312) 864-9762
Cook County Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery participates in PASS/MATCH, and has two residents and two internship positions available each year.
Follow the steps below to be considered for a residency position at Cook County Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery:
- Submit an application through the American Dental Education Association through the ADEA PASS website.
- Send the following directly to our department:
- 2×2 inch photo of applicant
- Submit the following to ADEA PASS
- Official Dental School Transcripts
- Official Undergraduate Transcripts
- Results CBSE examination
- Three letter of recommendation
- Copy of CV
- Tofel scores if applicable
- ECE report for non-US transcripts
- Meet the following requirements:
- Must have passed Part I of the National Dental Board Examination
- Must be a graduate of a U.S. or Canadian dental school or an equivalent program
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must have taken the NBME CBSE examination
- Prior to enrollment in the program you:
- Must have passed Parts I and II of the National Dental Board Examination.
- Must have earned a D.M.D/D.D.S. degree or an equivalent.
- Must be eligible for an Illinois state dental license, temporary or permanent