Stroger Hospital Auxiliary
The John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County is a board of women is a volunteer group of women that was founded in 1968. The Auxiliary provides support for patient programs. This group of dedicated women from all over Chicago and Cook County as well as Dupage County, has been sponsoring and funding patient projects throughout the hospital and Fantus clinic. The Auxiliary of John H. Stroger Hospital has continually headed up programs through financial support such as the car seat program, providing layettes for newborns, the affordable Eyeglasses program, and the Snow City Arts program.
- Sue Williams, Auxiliary President
John H. Stroger Jr., Hospital Auxiliary
1900 W. Polk Street
Suite 57-Ground Floor
*only in office on Tuesdays