Date & Time:
June 27, 2013 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fantus Clinic courtyard
STEP UP, GET TESTED is a citywide unified effort that brings AIDS service and community-based organizations together to scale up HIV testing in the most underserved communities of Chicago. As part of National HIV Testing Day (NHTD) on June 27th, the Chicagoland National HIV Testing Day Collaborative is hosting a series of testing events throughout the Chicago metropolitan area and offering free rapid HIV testing services, prevention information and other resources.
The Ruth M. Rothstein CORE Center is hosting its annual NHTD testing event under outdoor tents in the Fantus Clinic courtyard on June 27th. See you there to get tested and help achieve an AIDS-free generation in Chicago!
What: Chicagoland National HIV/AIDS Testing Day Collaborative Closing Event
When: June 27th at the Fantus Clinic courtyard from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Free rapid HIV testing will be offered
- Free condoms, lubricant and HIV prevention information will be available
- Information about how to enroll for CountyCare, medical care coverage for Cook County residents under the Affordable Care Act, will be available
- Information about the new Illinois lottery game, Spread the Word, which raises funds for HIV prevention, awareness and support services, will be available
- Music provided by a DJ
- Raffle prizes will be given out every hour throughout the day
This event is being hosted by the Chicagoland National HIV Testing Day Collaborative, Illinois Department of Public Health, Chicago Department of Public Health, Alere, Cook County Health and Hospitals System, the Ruth M. Rothstein CORE Center and the CORE Foundation.
Please visit www.stepupgettested.com, or follow Step Up, Get Tested on Twitter and Facebook, for more information about the 2013 collaborative partners and community testing event locations throughout the month of June.