Pardon our dust! The Cook County Health & Hospitals System is renovating to create better space for our patients.
All services in Fantus Health Center have been relocated. Fantus Health Center is now closed.
Most are moving inside Stroger Hospital. Some clinics inside Stroger Hospital are also moving to make space for the Fantus Heath Center relocations. Patients should ask their provider where their next appointment will be.
New locations! Where is my clinic? (*updated 9/13/2017)
- Allergy Clinic: Stroger Hospital, Clinic F (2nd Floor)
- Anticoagulation Clinic: Stroger Hospital, Clinic F (2nd Floor)
- Asthma Clinic: Stroger Hospital, Clinic F (2nd Floor)
- Chest Clinic: CORE Center (3rd Floor)
- Diabetes/ Endocrinology Clinic: Stroger Hospital, Clinic C (1st Floor)
- General Medicine Clinic: Stroger Hospital, Clinic E (1st Floor) and Provident Hospital (5th Floor) resident clinic
- Neurology Clinic: Stroger Hospital, Clinic G (2nd Floor)
- Psychiatry Clinic: Provident Hospital (8th Floor) 312-572-1045 and Austin Health Center (2nd Floor) 773-826-9961
- Surgery Specialty Clinic: Stroger Hospital, Main Lobby Room 1690 for registration (1st Floor)
Stay tuned for more updates!
CCHHS is building a new Central Campus Health Center for outpatient primary and specialty care services to better serve our patients. The new center will open in late 2018. Click here for more information about the CCHC.
The aging Fantus Health Center will be closing to create space on CCHHS’ main campus for much needed additional patient parking.
CCHHS is also excited to announce the development of a new women and children’s center at Stroger Hospital that is almost complete.