July 28, 2014
JOB SUMMARY INTERNAL/PROMOTIONAL AFSCME 1276
The Systems Analyst V (Server) is responsible for configuring and maintaining server/network systems and for providing Level II and Level III technical support within a complex healthcare provider system.
- A high school diploma or G.E.D. is required. (Must provide proof at time of interview)
- Nine (9) years of work experience in Windows Active Directory and group policy management; OR a Bachelor’s Degree and five (5) years of work experience in Windows Active Directory and group policy management is required. (If applicable, must provide original college/university transcript at time of interview)
- OS support and troubleshooting experience with Windows Operating Systems is required.
- Citrix experience is required.
- Microsoft Office Exchange or other Enterprise Email System experience is required.
- Symantec NetBackup and IBM TSM backup or other Enterprise backup product experience is required.
- Bachelor’s or higher level Degree in Public Health Computer Science or Management Information Systems is preferred.
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) certification is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office 365 solution. Subject matter expert.
- Knowledge of MS PowerShell.
- In-depth knowledge of patient care/clinical delivery systems preferably those used by the Cook County health and Hospitals System.
- In-depth knowledge System Center Configuration Manager 2012.
- In-depth knowledge and advanced technical skills in managing/administrating a large Citrix/Infrastructure.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
- Advanced skills in Active Directory, Windows Networking and Group Policy Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to mentor junior staff and foster collaboration among co-workers.
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong response time to phone calls and emails and customer requests.
- Strong training skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced and stressful environment.
- Ability to adhere to department policies and standards utilizing best practices.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize projects and tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to make sound judgments.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong initiative.
MUST MEET ALL REQUIRED QUALIFIC ATIONS AT TIME OF APPLICATION FILING
Degrees and transcripts from non-U.S. accredited institutions must be translated and certified to the U.S. equivalent academic credentials by a recognized U.S. education interpreter service.
COOK COUNTY HEALTH AND HOSPITALS SYSTEMS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Requisition ID: 00116159
Post Date: July 28, 2014
Closing Date: August 11, 2014
Salary: $39.438 Hourly
Location: John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
This position is no longer available.