March 31, 2014
A liaison between Human Resources and Budget to ensure data integrity in relation to the Cook County Health and Hospitals System (CCHHS) vacancies. The incumbent performs a variety of functions in support of CCHHS’ position control activities including vacancy tracking, related document verification, and ensuring data quality related to position control management. The Position Control Analyst will generate various reports and create dashboards for the Chief of Human Resources or his/her designee. This position interfaces with various HR areas including Classification & Compensation, Recruiting, Operations and Labor as well as Budget on all issues related to position tracking verification.
- Bachelor’s or higher level Degree
- Four (4) years of experience in Human Resources or in Finance, with position control or position tracking responsibilities.
- Three (3) years of experience in reporting and data analysis within Human Resources or in a financial capacity with responsibility for HR reporting and data analysis.
- Prior experience generating staffing, recruiting, or labor reports.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Access. Must be able to modify data and create formulas in Excel, run queries, extract data from various reporting tools, conduct V look ups, and create dashboards on various reporting tools for reporting purposes.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently with little supervision.
- Master’s degree
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
· Project management experience
· Ability to work effectively under tight time constraints and deliver accurate results
· Excellent critical thinking and decision‐making skills
· High professional standards for customer service, confidentiality, and quality of work
Degrees and transcripts from non-U.S. accredited institutions must be translated and certified to the US equivalent academic credentials by a recognized US education interpreter service.
COOK COUNTY HEALTH AND HOSPITALS SYSTEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Requisition ID: 00115653
Post Date: March 28, 2014
Closing Date: April 11, 2014
Location: John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
This position is no longer available.