April 29, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D).
- Must be licensed as a Pharmacist in the State of Illinois in good standing.
- Must have successfully completed a Pharmacy Residency .
- Must have three (3) years of full time experience as a Clinical Pharmacist.
- Must have one (1) year of pharmacy supervisory or manager experience.
Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and other database skills.
Must have successfully completed a Clinical Pharmacy Residency.
Must have one (1) year experience as a clinical pharmacy supervisor, coordinator or manager, acquiring clinical and management experience within a clinical setting.
Participant in National, State and Local Pharmaceutical Association.
Experience in an union environment.
Experience with computerized pharmacy and physician order entry systems.
Experience with and knowledge of pharmacy automation, informatics and IT.
Requisition ID: 00115777
Post Date: April 29, 2014
Closing Date: May 29, 2014
Salary: Competetive Salary
Location: John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
This position is no longer available.