September 27, 2013
JOB SUMMARY SEIU LOCAL 20 ONLY
Under the direction and supervision of the MRI/CT Administrator and/or designee, the individual is responsible for patient comfort, safety, for preparing and positioning the patient, monitoring patient during examination and obtaining MRI data as prescribed by the supervising physician. Performs Magnetic Resonance procedures on pediatric and adult patients to produce optimal quality results. Will practice infection control and MRI safety guidelines. Recognize and document adverse reactions to contrast media, and to provide magnetic resonance services promptly, efficiently, safely and cost effectively.
- Must be MRI Registered with the American Registry of Radiology Technologists (ARRT). (Must provide proof at time of interview)
- Must be registered as a Radiology Technologist with the American Registry of Radiology Technologists (ARRT). (Must provide proof at time of interview)
- Must be licensed with the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA). (Must provide license at time of interview.)
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Current and valid Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)card. (Must provide proof at time of interview).
- One (1) year of experience clinical MRI scanning.
MUST MEET ALL REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AT TIME OF APPLICATION FILING.
COOK COUNTY GOVERNMENT HEALTH AND HOSPITALS SYSTEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Degrees and transcripts from non-U.S. accredited institutions must be translated and certified to the US equivalent academic credentials by a recognized US education interpreter service.
Requisition ID: 00115002
Post Date: September 26, 2013
Closing Date: October 10, 2013
Salary: $24.17 HOUR
Collective Bargaining Unit: SEIU LOCAL 20
Location: John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
This position is no longer available.