May 9, 2014
- A Master’s degree or higher level degree in nursing, healthcare or adult education. (Must provide official transcript at time of interview).
- Minimum (2) years of recent experience in NICU, Labor and Delivery or Maternal/Child Health.
- Minimum of (3) years of recent experience teaching and program planning and development.
- Licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Illinois (Must provide proof at time of interview).
- Must be able to travel to all CCHHS affiliates and ACHN clinics on an as needed basis.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to obtain and synthesize data
- Ability to engage adult learners
- Project management skills
- Doctorate degree
- Experience with e-based learning applications
Requisition ID: 00115828
Post Date: May 9, 2014
Closing Date: May 23, 2014
Salary: $35.20 Hourly
Collective Bargaining Unit: NNOC Nurses
Location: John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
This position is no longer available.