April 29, 2014
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. (Must provide original college/university transcript or an official college diploma with the seal of the school at time of interview)
- Active professional registration/certification as a RN, RHIA, CPA, CFE, CHC or another recognized health care registration/certification or have the ability to obtain CHC certification within one (1) year of hire date is required. (If certified must provide proof at time of interview)
- Two (2) years full-time work experience in one or more of the following: a hospital or large multi-specialty clinic; a consulting firm specializing in healthcare consulting; or an insurance company working in healthcare claims or compliance is required.
- Experience in coding, billing, medical records, data review, and/or clinical documentation is required.
- Must be able to travel between CCHHS affiliates and facilities through out Cook County on a daily basis or as needed.
- Work experience in healthcare data analysis and report writing is required.
- A Master’s Degree in Health Care Management or related field is preferred.
- Federal or State Government experience related to Health Care (e.g. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) and/or the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services (HFS) is preferred.
COOK COUNTY GOVERNMENT HEALTH AND HOSPITALS SYSTEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Degrees and transcripts from non-U.S. accredited institutions must be translated and certified to the US equivalent academic credentials by a recognized US education interpreter service.
Requisition ID: 00115792
Post Date: April 29, 2014
Closing Date: May 27, 2014
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
This position is no longer available.