July 15, 2014
- Must be licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Illinois. (Must provide license at time of interview.)
- Must bea graduate of an approved school of nursing. (Must provide proof at time of interview)
- Three (3) years Emergency Department experience within the last five (5) years is required.
- Ability to interpret Electrocardiogram (EKG) strips is required.
- Must possess an active CPR card. (Must provide card at time of interview)
- Must be certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS). (Must provide proof at time of interview)
- Emergency Communication Radio Nurse (ECRN) certification required within six (6) months of hire, required.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is preferred.
Requisition ID: 00116112
Post Date: July 15, 2014
Closing Date: July 29, 2014
Salary: $27.11 Hourly
Collective Bargaining Unit: NNOC Nurses
Location: John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
This position is no longer available.