June 20, 2014
- Must be licensed as a registered nurse in the State of Illinois. (Must provide copy of license at time of interview) is required.
- Must have possess One (1) year of current NICU nursing experience
- Must possess an active BLS or CPR Card (Must provide card at time of interview)
- Must possess an active certification in Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) (Must provide card at time of interview)
- Must possess an active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Must provide card at time of interview)
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing.
MUST MEET ALL REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AT TIME OF APPLICATION FILING.
Requisition ID: 00115894
Post Date: June 20, 2014
Closing Date: July 4, 2014
Salary: $28.56 Hourly
Location: John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
This position is no longer available.