June 23, 2014
- Must be licensed as a registered nurse in the State of Illinois.
- One (1) Year current adult Critical Care nursing experience within an acute care setting.
- Must possess a current Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) card or a certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) (Must provide card at time of interview).
- Must be certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification. (Must provide proof at time of interview).
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) from a college or university is preferred.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
Requisition ID: 00115985
Post Date: June 23, 2014
Closing Date: July 7, 2014
Salary: $28.56 Hourly
Collective Bargaining Unit: NNOC Nurses
Location: John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
This position is no longer available.