The Clinical Nurse I is a professional care provider on the Dialysis Unit who is responsible and accountable for coordinating and providing safe, effective individualized nursing care for patients and supportive care to significant others, assists other professionals in implementing plans of care. Nursing care involves application of the nursing process and professional skills as appropriate to the standards of care and skills as a Hemodialysis nurse for patient care delivery. These activities require nursing judgment based on application of scientific principles of nursing, critical thinking, problem solving and teaching / learning.
- Must be licensed as a registered nurse in the State of Illinois.
- One (1) year of acute care Dialysis experience within the last Three (3) years is required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must possess an active Basic Life Support certification (BLS). (Must provide card at time of interview)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) from a college or university.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
MUST MEET ALL REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AT TIME OF APPLICATION FILING.
Degrees and transcripts from non-U.S. accredited institutions must be translated and certified to the US equivalent academic credentials by a recognized US education interpreter service
COOK COUNTY HEALTH AND HOSPITALS SYSTEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER