May 20, 2014
- Must be licensed as a registered nurse in the State of Illinois. (Must provide copy of license at time of interview).
- One (1) year Medical/Surgical nursing experience within an acute care setting.
- Must possess an active Basic Life Support certification (BLS). (Must provide card at time of interview).
- Must be certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification. (Must provide proof at time of interview).
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) from a college or university
- Certification as a Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN).
Requisition ID: 00115857
Post Date: May 20, 2014
Closing Date: June 3, 2014
Salary: $27.113 Hourly
Collective Bargaining Unit: NNOC Nurses
Location: John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
This position is no longer available.