November 6, 2013
- Must be licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Illinois. (Must provide license at time of interview)
- One (1) year of full-time work experience in utilization management or case management is required.
- Two (2) years of full-time work experience in acute care nursing is required.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and Third Party Payer review requirements is required.
- Knowledge of InterQual and / or Milliman criteria sets is required.
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing with a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Credentialed as an Accredited Case Manager (ACM) or Certified Case Manager (CCM) is preferred.
- Knowledge of ICD-9 Coding with ability to assign admission diagnosis codes is preferred.
Requisition ID: 00115089
Post Date: November 1, 2013
Closing Date: November 15, 2013
Salary: $30.36 HOURLY
Collective Bargaining Unit: NNOC
Location: John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
This position is no longer available.