October 11, 2013
Under the direction of the Executive Medical Director, this position has responsibility for the coordination and execution of all administrative and reporting functions within the department of Medical Administration. The Assistant Administrator prepares various financial, statistical and compliance reports as requested by the Executive Medical Director. This position builds the annual fiscal reports and reconciles departmental budgets. The Assistant Administrator manages all documentation for personnel actions and transfers of medical staff within CCHHS. May supervise department Administrative Assistants and other office staff. This is a highly confidential position.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is required. (Must provide original transcript at time of interview)
- Minimum of (7) years of experience working directly for an executive or corporate officer.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in preparing and consolidating budgets for multiple departments,
- Prior experience in an administrative capacity within a Healthcare or Hospital setting.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Prior experience with personnel administration; i.e. maintaining department FMLA and leave records, maintaining compliance training schedules , tracking performance review schedules, maintaining and updating job description library, policy manuals etc.
- Prior experience collecting data and preparing reports with financial or statistical information.
- Prior experience in project management with responsibility for tracking timetables and project status.
- Prior experience dealing with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suites including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Prior experience in a supervisory capacity preferred
Must Meet All Required Qualifications At Time Of Application Filing.
Degrees and transcripts from non-U.S. accredited institutions must be translated and certified to the US equivalent academic credentials by a recognized US education interpreter service.
COOK COUNTY GOVERNMENT HEALTH AND HOSPITALS SYSTEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Requisition ID: 00115034
Post Date: October 11, 2013
Closing Date: November 8, 2013
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
This position is no longer available.