Phone: Recruitment Hotline(312) 864-0430
How to Use the Online Application System
The Online Application System allows you to search, review and apply online for all current posted employment opportunities by the County entities listed above.
- All postings under these entities are listed online and must be applied for online through the application system.
- The document below will provide applicants with a step-by-step look at the application process. Applicants are advised to review, and perhaps print, this document prior to entering the system, so that they will be familiar with the process.
- Applicants will need to have or establish their own, personal email account to submit applications.
The application system will allow you to create a Candidate Profile with your application. The profile will capture all of the necessary information to apply for posted positions. To create a profile, simply go to any of the pages listed above and click “Create Profile.”
Once your profile is created, you will also be able to:
- Apply for Careers
- Check Status
- Receive Career Alerts
- Users of IE9 may experience “Conversion” error messages when using our online application service, Taleo. This support document helps walk you through possible solutions to resolve this issue.
- For further questions, please call the Recruitment Hotline at (312) 864-0430.